Hydrochlorot can be used to treat other forms of illnesses and not just for high blood pressure. It can also be utilized to cure edema and other kinds of illnesses. When taking such medication, you must pay extreme attention to your health, especially when you are exposed under the sun for long periods. Not doing so may cause you to be dehydrated or even lead to more severe health issues.
Hydrochlorot medication can help to lower down a person’s blood pressure to avoid the occurrence of stroke or heart attack. However, taking hydrochlorot may cause a number of side effects which include abdominal pain, rash, nausea, diarrhea, dry mouth, uneven heartbeat and vomiting.
Diseases that can be treated by Hydrochlorot
1. Edema – As mentioned earlier, edema is a disorder that can be treated by Hydrochlorot medication. Edema or in simple words, fluid retention, is caused by kidney disorders or congestive heart failure and also from taking drugs like estrogen and steroids. Edema often occurs in ankles, lower legs and feet or worse, it can also affect other parts of the body. Through taking hydrochlorot, it prevents fluid and salt re-absorption in the kidneys that causes increased urination.
2. High blood pressure – Another typical use of hydrochlorot is in high blood pressure reduction. This helps to prevent severe conditions of cardiovascular system such as strokes and heart attacks and kidney problems as well. Researchers have not yet completely determined why such form of drug is able to reduce high blood pressure and why it is not affecting the average blood pressure. Theories about the problem include blood volume reduction. Another theory includes the directly widening of blood vessels.
3. Kidney stones – Another beneficial use of hydrocholorot is the prevention of kidney stones that contain calcium. This is possible because the substance is able to decrease the calcium quantity in urine.
4. Ménière’s Disease – There are times when physicians also prescribe hydrochlorot for relieving the symptoms caused by Ménière’s Disease. This is a condition that is characterized by an excessive pressure and fluid in the internal ear. The disorder may even cause extreme vertigo and dizziness. It causes disturbance in hearing and balance.
5. Congestive Heart Failure – As a patient’s heart becomes inefficient, a condition known as congestive heart failure may cause his body to hold fluid, especially in the lower limbs such as the ankles, which is mentioned earlier as edema. In this case, the medication of hydrochlorot is highly recommended as it can prevent the occurrence of the disorder.
6. Edema upon pregnancy – Taking diuretics is not often recommended to pregnant women. Any occurrences of edema during this time must be resolved by just wearing the prescribed support hose or perhaps by elevating the person’s legs. But then, if the person experiences edema because it is pathologic, a physician may prescribe the medication of hydrochlorot. It may also be prescribed if the retention of fluid causes extreme discomfort that cannot be alleviated by some methods.
The medication of hydrochlorot can also be used for treating other issues, which are caused by retention of fluid in the body. This may include the use of steroid, excessive estrogen as well as problem regarding high sodium level.